Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dragonfly Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet Set

This is a one of a kind jewelry set I recently created by hand using various antiqued brass findings, along with vintage beads, crystal beads, and some genuine onyx beads.

There's a big dragonfly centerpiece in the necklace, and smaller, matching dragonfly charms throughout the bracelet and also on the earrings.

I love how the beads sparkle in the light (: the blue-green color and dragonfly theme reminds me of being at the lake in the summer time with all the beautiful iridescent-winged dragonflies buzzing around ~A wonderful memory to have while freezing in this rough winter vortex! I just keep reminding myself.. only a few months away, only a few months away!

You can grab up this jewelry set for yourself in my Etsy shop.












No comments:

Post a Comment