Friday, July 18, 2014

New One of a Kind Handmade Bags and Purses




I've been sewing together one of a kind bags and purses recently, using some neat fabrics I got a hold of. I'm hoping to get more and create more soon! Clothing items similar in design and fabric styles should be available some time in October. I don't know anyone around here to model clothing items, so I usually do it myself, but I'm 7 months pregnant right now and due around September 10th! (:

**PLEASE NOTE**
I will NO LONGER be renewing listings on Etsy. I've had the Etsy shop open since November of 2013, and despite all my efforts to promote left and right, offer discounts, lower prices, etc.. I am not making nearly enough sales to keep the Etsy shop going. With it costing $0.20 to list and re-list each item, and the fees, it is just not economically reasonable for me when my actual website is only $7.00 a month. So, if you see anything here and try to get it from my Etsy shop but don't see it, please go to my official website at www.molylenore.com/shop and you will find it there (if it's not already sold).

Thanks ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment